domingo, 26 de julio de 2020

Music that I love

Hello! For this blog I was like, what can I talk about??? And nothing occurred to me…until a beautiful song (Cellophane) started playing in my playlist and I decided that  I am going to talk about music!  specifically, about two groups/vocalist that I am currently obsessed with

First, about a wonderful woman that I recently started to listen, I started to pay attention and I fell in love with her sounds, videos, aesthetic and voice. I am talking about Tahliah Debrett Barnett, known as FKA Twigs, she is an English singer with Jamaican and Spanish descent. Her music is described as R&B, electronic and avant pop. I really love her songs, is like an experience out of this world! Her most recent album is Magdalene, and to put it in some way, this album has like a magic essence, her visuals are precious. I feel an important symbolism and a lot of interpretation possibilities. One of my currently favorite songs is Mary Magdalene from the album Magdalene.

                    WTF! FKA Twigs, la novia de Robert Pattinson, asegura que una ... 


Pin on graphic
Album: Magdalene (2019)

The other musical group I am going to talk about is Amnesia scanner, an electronic duo based in  the experimental scene of Berlin. Their songs are electronic and experimental, with loud distorted and abstract sounds. I really like their rhythms, which are very crazy and exciting! Their music it is like a connection to nightmares and meaningless planes hahaha. Despite being a not very well-known duo, Amnesia scanner have collaborated with another artist that I love, Mykki Blanco. My favorite album of them is Another Life and Tearless. If I listen to their songs for a long time, my ears hurt haha because I like the volume to the maximum 🙁. Also, I love their music videos, especially AS going and AS acá.

                              Otra vida para Amnesia Scanner – TIU | Future MusicAmnesia Scanner's stream on SoundCloud - Hear the world's sounds                                                                                  Album: Another life (2018)                           Album: Tearless (2020)

These videos are great and very chaotic:



And as a "recommendation", other artists that I've been obsessed with are: Arca, Sevdaliza, Igorrr and Louis and the yakuza (all very different from each other lol)

Meet Amnesia Scanner, The Duo Creating Some Of The Most ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario