domingo, 14 de junio de 2020

The best holidays I've had

In my life, I have had the opportunity to travel to many places with my family, and a lot of those places left me full of wonderful memories. If I have to choose, definitely one of the best holidays that i've ever had was when I went to the South of Chile. I went with my mom, dad, sister and grandma.

We went this year, in February. My parents since 2019 were looking forward to go to the south and made all the preparations early. We went to Lonquimay, a town and commune in the Malleco Province, this location is in the Araucanía Region.


We stayed there for 2 weeks, in a cottage near of the Biobio river. It was precious! An unforgettable experience because of the beautiful landscape.                                                                        
The best of this vacation was when we went to the National Reserve Malalcahuello and had the amazing opportunity to see a lot of millenials Araucarias. We were consumed by the wonderful nature. It was so exciting! The National Reserve Malalcahuello has a lot of wonderful landscapes and places to explore, to the point, that we had to go 2 days to explore. We went to the viewpoint of the Volcano Lonquimay. One of the best things a I have ever seen. The volcano is a spectacular monument of nature!

 

Other thing that I personally loved was the rain. One day a storm started with a lot of rain, and I saw something incredible in the sky, a huge thunder and lightning. We went with my sister to feel the rain and it was so heavy. It was fun! I would love to go there another time. It was so calm and beautiful.

               
 (me under the rain)

2 comentarios:

  1. Malalcahuello it's a very beatutiful National Reserve! I remember I went there a couple of years ago and went to a canopy center, it was really fun!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Sofía!! I really loved your story of your holiday, I also like the south of Chile, it is incredibly beautiful, and the rain is super heavy!! I also like it a lot.
    I hope you can go again :)

    ResponderEliminar